Curt 45448 Class 4 8" Drop Heavy Duty Ball Mount
Part Number: 45448
Product Type: Ball Mount
Notes: Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately
Curt heavy-duty ball mounts answer the call. For towing those especially heavy loads and bulky trailers, you need a ball mount that knows how to handle itself when the going gets tough. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement Curt class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, Curt heavy-duty ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown.
This HD ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,200 lbs. It measures 9-3/8" in length, has an 8" drop and can be flipped to provide 7" of rise. As with most of our ball mount line, Curt class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 1-1/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- 7" rise or 8" drop for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Drop: 8"
- Rise: 7"
- Length: 9-3/8" lb
- Hole Size: 1-1/4" lb
- Tongue Weight: 1200 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 12000 lb
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!