Curt 45582 Class 2 3-1/4" Drop Euro Mount Ball Mount
Part Number: 45582
Product Type: Ball Mount
Notes: Covered by one or more patents
Curt Euro Mounts come with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank and can tow up to 3,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. of tongue weight, making them the perfect choice for all light-duty towing. They are ideal for towing basic utility trailers, small boat trailers and canoe haulers, popup campers and small recreational vehicle trailers for dirt bikes and smaller ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This Curt Euro Mount comes with a 2" diameter trailer ball, a length of 8-3/4" and a ball height of -3/4". To give it an added edge over other light-duty ball mounts, this Euro Mount comes with a durable black carbide powder coat for superior corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Installs easily with no tools or torque specifications required
- Engineered with a sleek, modern look, similar to popular European designs
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Shank protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Hardened pin-mounted trailer ball accepts a 2" coupler
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening
- -3/4" ball height for precise trailer leveling
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Length: 8-3/4"
- Tongue Weight: 350 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lb
- Ball Height: -3/4"
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.