Curt 55301 Custom Wiring Harness for Ford F-150 1973-1979
Part Number: 55301
Product Type: Wiring Harness
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 1973-1979
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle taillights to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat. This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the ford F-150 (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the Curt application guide). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Electrical System Type: 2 Wire
- T-Connector Location: T3
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!