Curt 55400 Custom Wiring Harness for Toyota Highlander 2001-2007
Part Number: 55400
Product Type: Wiring Harness
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Highlander 2001-2007
Notes: Vehicle battery connection required
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle taillights to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the toyota highlander and hyundai azera sedan V6. It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector Location: P3,P4
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 3 amps
- Tail Light Circuits: 6 amps
- Electrical System Type: 3W
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Converter Type: Circuit Protected and Powered
- Battery-Powered: Yes
- Installation Difficulty: Difficult
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.