Curt 55515 USCAR Replacement Connector for GMC Acadia 2007-2021
Part Number: 55515
Product Type: Replacement Connector
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Acadia 2007-2021
A curt custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a curt custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided.
This custom wiring connector provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for a variety of vehicles (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). Curt custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use.
- Plugs into USCAR connection to add 4-way flat and retain use of existing socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Dust cover included to keep harness clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.