Curt 56107 Custom Wiring Connector for Toyota Highlander 2004-2007
Part Number: 56107
Product Type: Wiring Connector
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Highlander 2004-2007
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat. This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the toyota highlander (factory tow package required; to verify vehicle compatibility, see the curt application guide). It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 3 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits: 6 Amps
- Converter Type: Circuit Protected and Powered
- Battery-Powered: Yes
- Electrical System Type: 3 Wire
- T-Connector Location: S3
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!