Curt 56338 Custom Wiring Connector for Mazda CX-9 2016-2021
Part Number: 56338
Product Type: Wiring Connector
Vehicle Fitment: Mazda CX-9 2016-2021
Notes: Factory (OEM) tow package required for installation, Vehicle battery connection required, Includes fuse holder and other necessary wiring components
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Mazda CX9 (factory tow package required; to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector Location: S4
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 3 amps
- Tail Light Circuits: 6 amps
- Electrical System Type: 3W
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Converter Type: Circuit Protected, Powered, Potted
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!