Curt 56393 Custom Wiring Connector for Buick Enclave 2018-2021
Part Number: 56393
Product Type: Wiring Connector
Vehicle Fitment: Buick Enclave 2018-2021
Notes: Factory (OEM) tow package required for installation
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Chevy Traverse and Buick Enclave. It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 7-way RV blade output to power the taillights, brake lights, turn signals, trailer brakes, auxiliary and other electrical functions on your trailer.
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 7-way RV blade socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector Location: S5
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 10A
- Tail Light Circuits: 10A
- Electrical System Type: 3W
- Output Type: 7-Way RV Blade
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.