Curt 60680 Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch for GMC Sierra 3500 2011-2019
Part Number: 60680
Product Type: Gooseneck Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 3500 2011-2019
To make things even easier, this gooseneck hitch kit includes both the under-bed gooseneck hitch and the vehicle-specific installation brackets. The combined kit makes it simple to get your truck ready for towing by eliminating the need to purchase two different parts. It includes the #60611 gooseneck hitch and the #60624 installation brackets to fit certain years of the Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500.
Installation of the double lock EZr requires only one person, using retainer clips to keep bolts secure and the center section fully supported while mounting it into place. It also uses our patented center locator to eliminate meticulous measuring and ensure error-free drilling. The EZr also uses carriage bolts whenever possible for one-wrench tightening.
Operation of the double lock EZr is simple and safe. It uses two locking pins and a 3/8" diameter handle to keep the gooseneck ball locked into the center section. The ball features a flip-over design that allows you to store it inside the receiver hole when not in use, keeping your truck bed completely free of obstructions. With a fortified center section, this hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 7,500 lbs., giving you the power you need to get the job done right.
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Center locator eliminates the need to measure where the ball hole should be
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a durable A-coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: A-Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Ball Hole: 4"
- Drilling Required: No
- Vertical Load: 7500 lb
- Tongue Weight: 7500 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 30000 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.