Curt 13017 Class 3 Trailer Hitch for GMC R1500/R2500 1987-1991
Part Number: 13017
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: GMC R1500/R2500 1987-1991
The class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack.
This class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the GMC R1500,R2500 to verify vehicle compatibility, see the application guide or use the vehicle lookup tool. It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This GMC hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 6,000 lb. gross trailer weight and 600 lb. tongue weight. It is compatible with a weight distribution hitch to provide more stable towing and a weight distribution rating of 10,000 lb. WD and 1,000 lb. WDTW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 6000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 600 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 36 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.