Curt 14332 Class 4 Trailer Hitch for GMC Sierra 2500 1999-2004
Part Number: 14332
Product Type: Trailer Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 2500 1999-2004
The class 4 trailer hitches are engineered for hard work as much as they are for play. They are built with high-strength american steel, welded into a solid, one-piece design for superior dependability. With their enhanced construction, class 4 hitches are typically used on full-size pickup trucks, SUVs and full-size vans. They're excellent for commercial jobs as well as heavy-duty non-commercial towing.
This particular class 4 hitch is engineered to fit specific years and styles of the GMC Sierra 2500 (see application information to verify compatibility with your vehicle). It comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation.
This class 4 GMC hitch is built, tested and rated with a weight carrying capacity of 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch with a weight capacity of 12,000 pounds WD and 1,200 pounds WDTW. This makes it an excellent choice for towing a variety of trailers from equipment haulers and larger utility trailers to full-size travel trailers and boat trailers (never exceed the weight capacity of the lowest-rated towing component).
The class 4 tow hitches are equipped with a 2" x 2" hitch receiver. This receiver is securely welded into place and has an open back for easy cleanout of dirt and debris. The 2" receiver is able to accept any industry-standard 2" shank, including a variety of ball mounts, weight distribution hitches, pintle hitches and other towing accessories. It can also be used to mount a cargo carrier or bike rack if needed. When the hitch receiver is not in use, it can be covered with a hitch tube cover to protect it against rust, dirt and the elements.
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Color/Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Size: 2"
- Body Shape: Square
- Drilling Required: No
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 10,000 lb
- Tongue Weight: 1000 lb
- Weight Distribution Rating: 12,000 lb
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight: 1200 lb
- Installation Difficulty: Easy
- Weight: 52 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!