ARB 5448140 Under Vehicle Protection for Chevy Colorado 2006-2016
Part Number: 5448140
Product Type: Under Vehicle Protection
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Colorado 2006-2016
The underbody of your 4WD is one of the areas most susceptible to damage when travelling off road. Whilst most factory protection is sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to increase protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain. ARB offers vehicle specific Under Vehicle Protection sets to minimize the risk of damage to most vital components of your vehicle drivetrain.
- Manufactured from laser cut, pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength
- Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Vehicle specific design to complement the toyota hilux and maximize functionality
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case
- All steel components are protected with zinc plating
- Under vehicle protection for the toyota hilux consists of three panels and a transfer case guard. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case
- Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Color/Finish: Silver
- Material: Steel
- Position: Front
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.