ARB 3450410 Front Bull Bumper for Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 2011-2013
Part Number: 3450410
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 2011-2013
Designed to fit 2011 to 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 models, the ARB Deluxe Bar has been engineered and developed from the ground up. With various engine and model variations within the vehicle model line-up, ARB's engineers scanned different configurations of models within the WK2 Grand Cherokee range to ensure the bumpers fitment to all models within the 2011 to 2013 model range.
This Bumper is Finished in Black Powder Coat
Bull Bar Bumper
- Integrated Fog Light Mounts
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Vehicle specific design to complement the WK2 Grand Cherokee and maximize the vehicle's functionality
- Incorporates ARB's renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Unique split pan to accommodate factory radar and provide access to winch handles.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system
- Tow point on right hand side mount
- Equally suited to both winch and non winch applications
- The bar adds approximately 5 3/4 inch to the overall length of the vehicle (including buffers)
- Approach angle is improved from 26° to 34° (standard coil suspension)
- Under panels protect vulnerable factory washer bottle and air compressor
- Will accommodate Warn low mount electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Driving Lights
- Injection molded fog light / turn signal surrounds
- Durable urethane buffers
- Two antenna brackets located on the center frame of the bar
- Provision for factory parking sensors. Blanking plugs provided if factory parking sensors are not used
- Color: Black
- Style: Full Width Bumper
- Material: Steel
- Installation Time: 2-3 hours
|Grand Cherokee WK2
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.