Curt 56365 Custom Wiring Connector for Honda Pilot 2009-2011
Part Number: 56365
Product Type: Wiring Connector
Vehicle Fitment: Honda Pilot 2009-2011
Notes: Factory (OEM) tow package required for installation, Vehicle battery connection required, Includes fuse holder and other necessary wiring components
Curt custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Honda Pilot and Ridgeline. It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- T-Connector Location: S5
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 3 amps
- Tail Light Circuits: 6 amps
- Electrical System Type: 3W
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Battery Powered: Yes
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Weight: 0.84 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.