Curt 60682 Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch for Dodge Ram 2500 2011-2013
Part Number: 60682
Product Type: Gooseneck Hitch
Vehicle Fitment: Dodge Ram 2500 2011-2013
The double lock EZr isn't just easy to install. Whether you're hauling livestock out to the farm or pulling some heavy-duty machinery to the jobsite, the double lock EZr offers safe, reliable towing with a gross trailer weight rating of 30,000 lbs. and thorough SAE J2638 testing. It features a flip-and-store trailer ball that securely couples to any 2-5/16" gooseneck coupler, and the ball can be flipped over when not in use, eliminating any obstructions in the truck bed. It also operates with a 3/8" diameter handle with double-locking pins for maximum trailer ball security.
To keep it well protected from rust and the elements, the double lock EZr is shielded in a durable A-coat finish. It also comes with a chrome trim ring, a rubber trim ring and a rubber hole cover for the truck bed hole. These components provide a finished look in the truck bed and keep rain, dirt and debris out of the trailer ball hole.
This double lock EZr gooseneck hitch also comes with vehicle-specific installation brackets. These particular brackets are designed to fit certain years of the Ram or Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 (for a complete listing of compatibility, see the vehicle application guide). The brackets come with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation, and they feature a rust-resistant liquid A-coat.
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Center locator eliminates the need to measure where the ball hole should be
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstructions
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Slotted safety chain holes allow for proper alignment with truck bed rails
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a durable A-coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Color/Finish: Black A-Coat
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Ball Hole: 4"
- Drilling Required: No
- Vertical Load: 7500 lb
- Gross Trailer Weight: 30000 lb
- Weight: 74 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.