Tuff Country 16090KN Front/Rear 6" Lift Kit with Knuckles and 3 Piece Sub-Frame for GMC Sierra 3500 2011-2019
Part Number: 16090KN
Product Type: Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 3500 2011-2019
Notes: New shocks are required
Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride suspension has been producing suspension lift kits since 1988. All Tuff Country lift kits are engineered for the finest quality at an affordable price. Simple installation and a great ride are a trademark of the kits.
- 4 SX8000 shocks
- 1 Front cross member
- 1 Rear cross member
- 1 Lower Skid plate
- 1 Torsion bar cross member skid plate
- 2 Sway bar end links
- 2 Upper front shock conversion brackets
- 2 Lower shock/bump stop relocation brackets
- 2 Front sway bar end link lower mounts
- 2 Steering knuckles
- 2 Differential drop brackets
- 2 Torsion bar drop brackets
- 2 Upper front bump stop relocation brackets
- 2 Axle spacers
- 4 U-bolts
- 2 Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks
- 1 Brake line relocating kit
- Will not shortchange you on critical components
- Making the install safe and effective
- Fantastic ride quality
- Designed to replicate your factory ride
- No sacrificing off road durability and performance
- Gives you the best of both worlds
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 4wd
- Position: Front/Rear
- Front Lift Height: 6"
- Rear Lift Height: 5"
- Recommended Tire Size: 35" x 12.50"
- Rim Backspacing: Requires New Rims
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.