Tuff Country 24814KN Front/Rear 4" Performance Lift kit with Front Coil Springs for Ford Bronco 1981-1996
Part Number: 24814KN
Product Type: Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford Bronco 1981-1996
Notes: New shocks are required
The Tuff Country Ford F-150 Performance lift kits include replacement extended radius arms which allow for more suspension articulation. These arms are also angled inward to allow better tire clearance than factory arms. This lift kits use EZ-Ride front coil springs and include axle pivot brackets with adjustable camber bolts for a precise alignment. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's 4" lift kits for the Ford F-150 allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance.
Performance kits include extended radius arms. Vehicles with factory quad shock option require shock 62232 for SX6000 shocks or 61232 for SX8000 shocks.
- 4) SX8000 shocks
- 2) Coil springs (EZ-Ride)
- 2) Axle pivot brackets (with cam-bolts)
- 2) Extended radius arms
- 2) Radius arm brackets
- 2) Front sway bar drop brackets
- 1) Front and rear brake line extension kit
- 4) Rear U-bolts
- 2) Rear add-a-leafs
- 1) Hardware Bag
- Will not shortchange you on critical components
- Making the install safe and effective
- Fantastic ride quality
- Designed to replicate your factory ride
- No sacrificing off road durability and performance
- Gives you the best of both worlds
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 4wd
- Position: Front/Rear
- Front Lift Height: 4"
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Recommended Tire Size: 33" x 12.5"
- Rim Backspacing: Standard
- Tuff Country
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!