Icon 71010 V.S. 2.5 Series 1.75-3" Front RR Coilover Kit for Chevy Colorado 2015-2022
Part Number: 71010
Product Type: Coilover Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy Colorado 2015-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: Not compatible with Colorado ZR2 trim
Note 3: Canyon AT4 trim lift height range .75-2" over stock
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2015-UP Colorado/Canyon 4WD trucks. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 1.75-3" lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Colorado/Canyon truck.
- 25% increase in wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Improved ride quality over stock on and off road
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3" of lift height
- ICON engineered eibach springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling or welding necessary for installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Series
- Position: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- Lift Height: 1.75-3"
- Body Diameter: 2.5"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Upper Mount: Bracket
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 40 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.