Icon 25159 PRO Series Front Bumper Skid Plate for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Part Number: 25159
Product Type: Skid Plate
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
The PRO series front bumper skid is a great addition to the PRO series front bumper on Jeep Wrangler JL. The skid helps protect the sway bar disconnect mechanism as well as conceal and protect the lower frame horns where the factory lower valance mounted. The skid is considered optional, as those without a sway bar disconnect mechanism (non-Rubicon) may opt to forget the skid and cut away the lower valance mounts in favor of even greater ground clearance when running the PRO series front bumper alone. Like the bumper, the PRO series skid is manufactured from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel, with a faceted design to provide the best clearance possible without cutting or trimming the vehicle's frame. The skid looks as great as it performs, with a durable, multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Wheel with confidence.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Narrow width allows large tires to clear at full turn and upon articulation
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- ICON impact series limited lifetime warranty
- Product Line: PRO Series
- Position: Front
- Color/Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 41 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!