Icon 27727P V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series 1.5" Rear VS PB Shocks (Pair) for Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-2022
Part Number: 27727P
Product Type: Shocks
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-2022
Note: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or unlimited Rubicon 392 trims
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revealable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal bump zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the compression damping control valve (CDCV). Shin guards are also included with this application to help protect the shock shafts from debris strikes during off-road use.
- ICON’s internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revealable
- All ICON 2.5 Series piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s compression damping control valve (CDCV)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Rear
- Material: Aluminum
- Lift Height: 1.5"
- Body Diameter: 7/8"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 26 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.