Icon 27820P V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series 3" Front VS RR Shocks (Pair) for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Part Number: 27820P
Product Type: Shocks
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
ICON’s 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Featuring one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders, these 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks offer lighter weight, improved corrosion resistance, and a more uniform finish than traditional plated steel cylinders. Like all ICON'S shock absorbers, 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revealable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the compression damping control valve (CDCV) or the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revealable
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- Double-sealed Schrader caps reduce risk of damage
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- Lift Height: 3"
- Body Diameter: 7/8"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 30 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!