Icon 27821CP V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series Front RR Shocks (Pair) with CDC Valve for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Part Number: 27821CP
Product Type: Shocks
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Note 1: Gladiator Mojave trim requires 14mm misalignment spacer kit, part # 611070.
Note 2: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or unlimited Rubicon 392 trims
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revealable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal bump zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
- ICON's CDC valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- ICON’s internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revealable
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- Body Diameter: 7/8"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 30 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.