Icon 27840P V.S. 2.5 Series 4.5" Front RR Shocks (Pair) for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2022
Part Number: 27840P
Product Type: Shocks
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2022
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revealable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet alumni num manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal bump zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the compression damping control valve (CDCV) or the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revealable
- All ICON 2.5 Series piggyback and remote reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s compression damping control valve (CDCV)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Series
- Position: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- Lift Height: 4.5"
- Body Diameter: 7/8"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 36 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.