Icon 22025 Front Dual Rate Coil Spring Kit for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Part Number: 22025
Product Type: Coil Spring Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Note 1: Diesel models will net approx. 1.75" of lift over stock due to their heavier weight
Note 2: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims, See Icon Help Center for more information
The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL/2020-UP Jeep Gladiator 2.5" coil springs are designed for drivers demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, while allowing for increased wheel travel (when used with Icon shocks) and the fitment of larger tires. The Icon Jeep JL/JT coil springs provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon) and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance. Like all Icon coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2018-UP Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-UP Jeep Gladiator.
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front increase in wheel travel (when paired with Icon shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- "Icon 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Position: Front
- Amount of Rise: 2.5"
- Weight: 25 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.