Icon 22028 Rear Adjustable Track Bar Kit for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Part Number: 22028
Product Type: Track Bar Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Notes: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims, See Icon Help Center for more information
Upgrading your Jeep Wrangler's rear track bar is a great solution ensure that the Jeep’s axle is properly centered under the vehicle in addition to providing other useful benefits. Icon’s double adjuster allows for on vehicle adjustment to streamline the rear-end alignment after installation. A maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing paired with a 3/4" rod end bearing virtually eliminate the deflection that is common in the stock track bar bushings for improved vehicle handling. Overall articulation is also improved by allowing the suspension to cycle fully without binding.
- Constructed with CNC machined and bent 1 1/4" x .250 wall 1026 seamless DOM tubing
- On vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment using Icon’s double adjuster
- Maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing and JM12T rod end minimize deflection while maximizing responsiveness
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- Allows for full suspension articulation without binding
- Dual stage powder coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance
- "Icon 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Position: Rear
- Weight: 10 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!