Icon 77832CP V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series 0-2" Front RR EXT Trav Shock with CDCV (Pair) for GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 2011-2019
Part Number: 77832CP
Product Type: Shock
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 2011-2019
Notes: Aftermarket upper control arms with high angle ball joint required for install
Icon Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all Icon's Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, Icon's unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The Icon CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- Icon's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front
- Amount of Rise: 0-2"
- Cylinder Color: Silver
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum
- Shaft Material: Chrome
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Weight: 30 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.