Icon K64514R 4.5" Stage 4 Suspension System with Radius Arm for Ford F-250/F-350 2017-2019
Part Number: K64514R
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2017-2019
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" suspension system is a great way to lift your 4WD 2017-2019 Ford F250/350 super duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The Stage 4 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty and hardcore off-road adventure. ICON's Stage 4 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, adjustable track bar, 5" block kit, and ICON CDC Valve 2.5 Aluminum Series front and rear piggyback reservoir shocks.
This stage 4 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford super duty radius arm system that feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation. Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37" tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- 64050 (Qty: 1) | 08-UP FSD front 4.5" box kit
- 64010 (Qty: 1) | 05-19 FSD front 4.5" dual rate spring kit
- 64038 (Qty: 1) | 17-UP FSD adj track bar kit
- 64041 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD radius arm system
- 64055 (Qty: 1) | 17-UP FSD radius arm drop kit
- 195275 (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" block kit
- 67003 (Qty: 1) | 11-UP FSD rear 15" u-bolt kit
- 67710CP (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4.5" front 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- 37705CP (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- Fits 2017-2019 F250 / F350 4WD applications
- ICON CDC Valve allows for 10 clicks of quick and easy compression adjustability
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock bodies with 7/8" shafts (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- FK rod end bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Fabricated radius arms with drop brackets offer on vehicle caster adjustment, increased strength, and improved tire clearance at steering lock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 4.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!