Icon K64563R 4.5" Stage 4 Suspension System with Radius Arm for Ford F-250/F-350 2011-2016
Part Number: K64563R
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2011-2016
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
This 4.5" system for the 2011-2016 super duty is one the best riding suspension systems ICON has ever developed. This system has been engineered using the highest quality materials and components. The dual rate front coil springs combined with our ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series CDCV shocks give these trucks the performance they so desperately need. This system comes complete with front coils, shocks, radius arm drop down brackets, rear blocks and U-bolts and our patented adjustable track bar giving the front end of these trucks perfect track alignment. The Stage 4 system also includes shocks that feature the ICON compression damping control valve (CDCV) and our radius arm system for the ultimate in shock technology and suspension technology.
This stage 4 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford super duty radius arm system that feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation. Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37" tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- 64050 (Qty: 1) | 08-UP FSD front 4.5" box kit
- 64010 (Qty: 1) | 05-19 FSD front 4.5" dual rate spring kit
- 64035 (Qty: 1) | 05-16 FSD adj track bar w/FK rod end
- 64041 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD radius arm system
- 64045 (Qty: 1) | 11-16 FSD radius arm drop kit
- 195275 (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" block kit
- 67002 (Qty: 1) | 11-UP FSD rear 17" u-bolt kit
- 67710CP (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4.5" front 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- 37701CP (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 3-6" rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- 50% increase in wheel travel
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock bodies with 7/8" shafts (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Fabricated radius arms with drop brackets offer on vehicle caster adjustment, increased strength, and improved tire clearance at steering lock
- 100% bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 4.5" more travel from ride height to front bump stops
- Dual rate coil spring
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Clears 35" tall tires & 37" tall tires w/ minor trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 4.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.