Icon K93114T 0-2.75" Stage 4 Suspension System with Tubular Upper Control Arms for Ford F-150 2021-2022
Part Number: K93114T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 2021-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: F-150 tremor trim lift height range 0-1.25" over stock
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-UP Ford F-150 4WD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring remote reservoirs for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.75" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F-150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-UP F-150 4WD Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 91823 (Qty: 1) | 21-UP F150 4WD 0-2.75" 2.5 VS RR coilover kit
- 98502DJ (Qty: 1) | 21-UP F150 tubular UCA DJ kit
- 97720P (Qty: 1) | 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 f150 4WD rear 2.5 VS PB pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature hard anodized, one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Bolt-on system - No cutting or welding necessary for install
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-2.75" of lift height
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 0-2.75"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!