Icon K53182T 0-3.5" Stage 2 Suspension System with Tubular Upper Control Arms for Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Part Number: K53182T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned, extended travel 2.5" coilover shocks with internal reservoirs paired with tubular steel delta joint upper control arms. This combination allows for extended wheel travel and geometry correction for more precise wheel alignment. The coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5" of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2" lift rear coil springs paired with 2.0 Aluminum Series internal reservoir rear shocks utilizing vehicle-specific valving balance the performance of the truck from front to rear. Specifically for the GX460 platforms an adjustable rear track bar is also included for KDSS compatibility that also helps correct rear end alignment. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2010-UP Lexus GX460 Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 58647 (Qty: 1) | 10-UP FJ/4Runner/10-UP GX ext travel 2.5 VS IR coilover kit
- 58451DJ (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX tubular UCA DJ kit
- 52700 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner rear 2" spring kit
- 54200 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX rear adj track bar kit
- 56505 (Qty: 2) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner 1-3" rear 2.0 VS IR
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented delta joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shafts
- Included adjustable rear track bar ensures KDSS compatibility
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.