Icon K53188T 0-3.5" Stage 8 Suspension System with Tubular Upper Control Arms for Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Part Number: K53188T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
The Stage 8 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5" of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The coilovers are paired with tubular steel delta joint upper control arms for extended wheel travel and geometry correction for more precise wheel alignment. ICON 2" lift rear coil springs are paired with 2.5 Omega bypass remote reservoir rear shocks that combine vehicle-specific valving, more aggressive bump zones, and compression and rebound adjustment to give end-users ultimate control of performance and ride quality. ICON's tubular steel rear upper and lower links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a low maintenance multi-durometer bushing, and can be adjusted for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, the lower links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road. An adjustable rear track bar is also included for KDSS compatibility that also helps correct rear end alignment. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2010-UP Lexus GX460 Stage 8 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 58747C (Qty: 1) | 10-UP FJ/4Runner/10-UP GX ext travel 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 58451DJ (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX tubular UCA DJ kit
- 54000T (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/08-UP LC 200/03-UP GX tubular lower trailing arm kit
- 54100T (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX tubular upper trailing arm kit
- 52700 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner rear 2" spring kit
- 54200 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX rear adj track bar kit
- 59910P (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX 1-3" rear 2.5 VS RR omega pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC Valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Adjustable coilovers with remote reservoirs provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented delta joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Tubular rear upper and lower links offer increased strength, improved geometry, and pinion angle adjustment
- Omega Series two-tube bypass rear shocks allow for compression and rebound damping adjustment without need for tools
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Series rear remote reservoir shocks with 7/8" shafts
- Included adjustable rear track bar ensures KDSS compatibility
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!