Icon K93208 0-3.5" Stage 8 Suspension System with Billet Upper Control Arms for Ford Ranger 2019-2022
Part Number: K93208
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford Ranger 2019-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: Compatible with 2019-Up Rangers equipped with aluminum knuckles only
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the new Ranger platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 8 (Billet) system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series coilover shocks featuring remote reservoirs (with CDC Valve) for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel.
These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks (with CDC Valve) utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear while the included foam bump stop kit increases rear end compliance. To improve the front-to-rear balance and increase the compliance of the truck, the rear spring rate of the included Multi Rate Leaf Packs has been lowered significantly compared to the OE spring. While many Ranger owners will embrace this, there are those who have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. Taking this into consideration, the Multi Rate Leaf Pack was designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack yielding additional spring rate that will handle more "outfitted" vehicles. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger Stage 8 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features billet aluminum adjustable upper control arms with ICON's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 91355C (Qty: 1) | 19-UP Ranger ext travel 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 98520DJ (Qty: 1) | 2019-UP Ranger billet UCA DJ kit
- 97730CP (Qty: 1) | 19-UP Ranger rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- 191205 (Qty: 1) | universal foam bump stop kit
- 198520A (Qty: 2) | 19-UP Ranger multi rate leaf pack w/ add in leaf
- 91200H (Qty: 1) | 19-UP Ranger multi rate leaf spring hardware kit
- Height-adjustable coilovers provide a range of 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented delta joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- delta joint upper control arms carry ICON's exclusive 5 year limited warranty
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Remote reservoirs provide generous nitrogen and oil volume for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft (2.5 Series coilovers)
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 3 user-adjustable rear spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Significantly lighter spring rate (up to 35%) allows for smooth motion throughout the entire range of travel
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Drivetrain: 4WD/2WD
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!