Icon K53187 0-3.5" Stage 7 Suspension System with Billet Upper Control Arms for Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Part Number: K53187
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Lexus GX460 2010-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
The Stage 7 system includes vehicle-specific tuned, extended travel 2.5” coilover shocks with remote reservoirs, for improved heat dissipation and off-road performance, paired with billet aluminum delta joint upper control arms. This combination allows for extended wheel travel and on-vehicle adjustment of the upper control arms to dial in front end alignment. The coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2” lift rear coil springs paired with 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilizing vehicle-specific valving balance the performance of the truck from front to rear. CDC Valves are installed in front and rear shocks and allow for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. ICON's billet aluminum upper and lower links are much stronger than the OE units, improve articulation, and can be adjusted while installed on the vehicle for optimum pinion angle. On top of it all, the lower links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road. An adjustable rear track bar is also included for KDSS compatibility that also helps correct rear end alignment. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2010-UP Lexus GX460 Stage 7 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 58747C (Qty: 1) | 10-UP FJ/4Runner/10-UP GX ext travel 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 58551DJ (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX billet UCA DJ kit
- 54000 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/08-UP LC 200/03-UP GX billet lower trailing arm kit
- 54100 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX billet upper trailing arm kit
- 52700 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner rear 2" spring kit
- 54200 (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX rear adj track bar kit
- 57810CP (Qty: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4Runner/03-UP GX 1-3" rear 2.5 VS RR CDCV pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers with remote reservoirs provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- CDC Valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patented delta joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Billet rear upper and lower links offer increased strength, improved geometry, and on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Included adjustable rear track bar ensures KDSS compatibility
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Material: Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!