Icon K63106 V.S. 2.5 Series 2.5-3" Stage 6 Coilover Conversion System for Ford F-250/F-350 2005-2016
Part Number: K63106
Product Type: Coilover Conversion System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2005-2016
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: 2005-2016 F-250s require 4" rear blocks with 15" U-bolt kit to sit level with 2.5" lifted front. ICON block kit and U-bolt kit (2005-2010 models) or (2011-2016 models) are recommended
ICON's 2.5 Series remote reservoir bolt-in coilover conversion kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2005-2016 F-250 and F-350 trucks. The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" remote reservoir coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON's 2.5 Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK rod end bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or re-valved as necessary.
This Stage 6 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford super duty radius arm System that feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation. Their on vehicle caster adjustment allows for proper caster while eliminating the need for caster bushings or drop brackets. Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37" tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- 61720C (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 2.5-3" 2.5 VS RR CDCV bolt in co conversion kit
- 64035 (Qty: 1) | 05-16 FSD adj track bar w/FK rod end
- 64041 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD radius arm system
- 65000 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD dual stabilizer kit
- 36511 (Qty: 2) | 99-UP FSD 4WD stabilizer (dual opposing) 2.0 VS IR
- 67800CP (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 0-2.5" front 2.5 VS RR CDCV pair
- 37705CP (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (2.5-3" of lift over stock)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock bodies on rear and secondary front shocks
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Fabricated radius arms offer on vehicle caster adjustment, increased strength, and improved tire clearance at steering lock
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Series
- Material: Aluminum/Steel
- Amount of Rise: 2.5-3"
- Body Diameter: 2.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.