Icon K63135R 4-5.5" Stage 5 Coilover Conversion System with Radius Arm for Ford F-250/F-350 2011-2016
Part Number: K63135R
Product Type: Coilover Conversion System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2011-2016
Note 1: OEM wheels and tires fitment: Yes
Designed to provide a height-adjustable option to the extremely popular ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" Ford super duty suspension systems, these coilover conversions provide excellent on-road ride quality and off-road performance while at the same time allowing for end-user ride height adjustability.
This stage 5 system sees the inclusion of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford super duty radius arm system that feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation. Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37" tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- 64050 (Qty: 1) | 08-UP FSD front 4.5" box kit
- 61721C (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4" 2.5 VS RR CDCV bolt in co conversion kit
- 64035 (Qty: 1) | 05-16 FSD adj track bar w/FK rod end
- 64041 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD radius arm system
- 64045 (Qty: 1) | 11-16 FSD radius arm drop kit
- 65000 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD dual stabilizer kit
- 36511 (Qty: 2) | 99-UP FSD 4wd stabilizer (dual opposing) 2.0 VS PB IR
- 195275 (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" block kit
- 67002 (Qty: 1) | 11-UP FSD rear 17" u-bolt kit
- 37701CP (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 3-6" rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (4-5.5" of lift over stock)
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Fabricated radius arms with drop brackets offer on vehicle caster adjustment, increased strength, and improved tire clearance at steering lock
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Material: Aluminum/Steel
- Amount of Rise: 4-5.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!