Icon 59703CP-CB V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series Secondary Long Travel RR Shocks (Pair) for Toyota 4Runner 2003-2022
Part Number: 59703CP-CB
Product Type: Shocks
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner 2003-2022
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- ICON's internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- One-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- ICON's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- Shock Series: V.S. 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Material: Aluminum
- Body Diameter: 2.5"
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Upper Mount: Eyelet
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Weight: 23 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!