Icon 22039 2.0 Centerline Steering Stabilizer Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Part Number: 22039
Product Type: Steering Stabilizer Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Engineered to provide consistent steering damping with a through-shaft design, the Icon centerline steering stabilizer eliminates the common push/pull sensation associated with traditional steering stabilizers. Developed with a wide range of aftermarket Jeep components in mind, this stabilizer features a high clearance design that allows for fitment on all Icon suspension systems.
This new centerline steering stabilizer shares the same great build features as our proven Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks. These features include a clear anodized 6063 aluminum shock body for corrosion resistance and a 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft for durability, premium 5WT shock oil that provides consistent damping characteristics across a wide operating temperature range, and a high temperature long wear seal pack that stands up to harsh conditions found both on and off-road. The centerline stabilizer mounts using CNC machined billet aluminum 1-3/8" tie rod clamps (1-5/8" clamps available) and the rod end features FK spherical bearings for precise and reliable operation.
- Increased steering damping over stock unit
- Provides symmetrical steering feel throughout input range
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Mounts to OE tie rod (1-3/8")
- Optional clamps for aftermarket heavy duty tie rods (1-5/8")
- Fully serviceable Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series shock
- 6063 clear anodized aluminum shock body provides excellent corrosion resistance and super heat dissipation
- FK rod end bearings for precise function
- Shock Series: 2.0 Aluminum Series
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Diameter: 2.0
- Weight: 7 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.