Icon K53143 0-3" Stage 3 Suspension System with Billet UCA for Toyota Hilux 2012-2015
Part Number: K53143
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Hilux 2012-2015
Note 1: 700lb/in expedition coil available for heavier equipped vehicles
Note 2: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 3: Rear springs can be added for additional rear lift height up to 2" to match the front 3" lift height adjustment
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Hilux suspension systems have been designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. The varying uses of this vehicle worldwide were acknowledged and catered to in ICON's research and development process. The Hilux stage 3 system provides a level of performance that will drastically improve on and off-road vehicle ride characteristics. Icon's Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks feature an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, and Icon-engineered eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" throughout the range of travel. These 2.5" coilovers are height adjustable from 0-3" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations when desired. Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks balance performance of the truck front to rear, and ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping by keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended off-road use. Icon has taken into account the stiffer chassis of the Hilux, realizing a much more robust overall shock tune was required for sufficient damping ability across varying terrains and differing vehicle payloads. By utilizing a shackle to lift the rear of the Hilux when the front is set to 3", factory payload rating is retained while allowing more suspension up-travel. Billet uniball upper control arms on the Hilux not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range allowing on vehicle adjustability. This attention to detail is why ICON Vehicle Dynamics performance suspension systems are the ultimate solution for the Toyota Hilux.
- 58630 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP Tacoma 2.5 VS IR coilover kit
- 58550DJ (Qty: 1) | 05-UP Tacoma billet UCA DJ Kit
- 51002 (Qty: 1) | 05-15 Hilux 1" rear shackle kit
- 56513R (Qty: 2) | 12-UP Hilux rear 2.0 VS RR
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear shock with 5/8" shaft
- Uniball arms offer on vehicle adjustability
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Shock Series: 2.0 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front and Rear
- Amount of Rise: 0-3"
- Spring Color: Black
- Leaf Spring Bracket Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.