Icon K53152 Stage 2 S2 Secondary Shock System for Toyota Tundra 2007-2021
Part Number: K53152
Product Type: Shock System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tundra 2007-2021
Note 1: These are stand-alone kits and are not to be used in conjunction with any other aftermarket kits
Note 2: Shocks are fully serviceable. coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 3: Welding required - lower control arm
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics stage 2 S2 secondary Shock System redefines the off-road capability of the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing Icon coilover setup. The addition of a 2.5 Series CDC valve secondary shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle's front suspension is effectively doubled. Icon's compression damping control valve technology allows for the end user to adjust the ride quality of the vehicle with 10 unique compression curve settings.
As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the Icon S2 system is an affordable, mostly bolt-on upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra owners to upgrade in steps or all at once. The S2 secondary Shock System utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel lower shock mounts make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product.
- 56109 (Qty: 1) | 07-21 Tundra S2 hoop kit
- 57722CP (Qty: 1) | 07-21 Tundra S2 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- CDC valve technology allows for 10 settings of quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Simple and straightforward installation
- Shock Series: 2.5 Series
- Position: Front
- Shaft Material: Chrome
- Cylinder Material: Steel
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!