Icon K62515 Stage 5 2.5" Suspension System for Ford F-250/F-350 2017-2019
Part Number: K62515
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2017-2019
Note 1: Springs are rated for diesel engines only
Note 2: Shocks are fully serviceable. coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 3: Rare cases require a 2.6 degree alignment cam on one side of vehicle for proper caster split
Note 4: Does not fit 2015-up dual rear wheel
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" suspension system is the best way to level your 4WD 2017-2019 Ford F250/350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The stage 5 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty, and hardcore off-road adventure. This stage 5 system combines dual rate coil springs, alignment cams, CDC valve 2.5 Aluminum Series front remote reservoir and rear piggyback reservoir shocks, an all-new adjustable track bar designed specifically for the 2017-UP Super Duty, and Icon's dual opposing 2.0 Aluminum Series steering stabilizer kit for the ultimate in on-road comfort and off-road performance. With the endless hours Icon has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can be rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- 62510 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD front 2.5" dual rate spring kit
- 67800CP (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4wd 0-2.5" front 2.5 VS RR CDCV pair
- 37705CP (Qty: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- 64038 (Qty: 1) | 17-UP FSD ADJ track bar kit
- 65000 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD dual stabilizer kit
- 36511 (Qty: 2) | 99-UP FSD 4WD stabilizer (dual opposing) 2.0 VS IR
- 64037 (Qty: 1) | 05-UP FSD 2" front bump stop spacer kit
- Approximately 25% increased front wheel travel over stock
- Icon-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Icon shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Icon CDC valve allows quick and easy end user compression adjustability
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Corrosion resistant, one-piece impact extruded aluminum shock bodies with 7/8" shafts (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against Icon fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Amount of Rise: 2.5"
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Position: Front and Rear
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!