Icon K73005A Stage 5 1-2.5" Suspension System (Large Taper) for GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2018
Part Number: K73005A
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2018
Note 1: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 2: Does not work on SUV models
Note 3: Only compatible with OE spindles. Do not install in combination with any aftermarket spindles
Note 4: Large taper applications can be identified by the stamped steel or aluminum OE control arms
Note 5: Also compatible with 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD and 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014-2018 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. Icon engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, Icon engineers researched each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The stage 5 system provides a higher level of performance that will drastically improve overall on and off-road vehicle ride characteristics. Icon's Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" remote reservoir coilover shocks and Icon 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback rear shocks w/ CDCV in this system provide exceptional cooling properties, with the coilovers utilizing Icon-engineered eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" throughout the range of travel. Remote reservoirs front and rear ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended off-road use. These 2.5" remote reservoir coilovers w/ CDCV are also height adjustable from 1-2.5" of lift allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations when desired. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014-2018 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 stage 5 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as optimum performance in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with Icon's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to Icon upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 71555C (Qty: 1) | 07-18 GM 1500 1-2.5" 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 78601DJ (Qty: 1) | 14-18 GM 1500 tubular UCA DJ kit (large taper)
- 77700CP (Qty: 1) | 07-18 GM 1500 0-1.5 rear 2.5 VS PB CDCV pair
- Fits 2WD and 4WD models
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Icon CDCV equipped shocks for fully adjustable tuneability of your shocks
- Adjustable remote reservoir coilovers from 1-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" shock shafts
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Drivetrain: 2WD/4WD
- Amount of Rise: 1-2.5"
- Position: Front and Rear
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!