Icon K73053 Stage 3 1.75-3" Suspension System for GMC Canyon 2015-2022
Part Number: K73053
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Canyon 2015-2022
Note 1: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 2: Not compatible with Colorado ZR2 trim
Note 3: Canyon AT4 trim lift height range .75-2" over stock
Icon engineers primary focus for the GM Colorado / Canyon was to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. Researching each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressing any areas where performance could be extracted, a 25% increase in overall wheel travel was achieved. The stage 3 system includes vehicle specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.75-3" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015-UP GM Colorado/Canyon stage 3 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with Icon's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to Icon upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 71010 (Qty: 1) | 15-UP Colorado 2.5 VS IR coilover kit
- 78650DJ (Qty: 1) | 15-UP Colorado tubular UCA DJ kit
- 77750P (Qty: 1) | 15-UP Colorado 0-2" rear 2.0 PB pair
- Fits 2WD and 4WD models
- Compatible with diesel models
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3" of lift height
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Tubular steel delta joint upper control arms
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling or welding necessary for install
- Shock Series: 2.0 Aluminum Series
- Drivetrain: 2WD/4WD
- Position: Front and Rear
- Amount of Rise: 1.75-3"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!