Icon K83032 Stage 2 2.5-3" Suspension System for Nissan Titan XD 2016-2022
Part Number: K83032
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Nissan Titan XD 2016-2022
Note 1: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
Note 2: Lift heights based on 4wd crew cab diesel
The 2016 Nissan Titan XD is an all-new truck with a heavy-duty build that's aimed to blend the lines between 1/2 ton efficiency and 3/4 ton capability. With this in mind, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a complete suspension system designed from the ground up for improved performance on and off-road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. The stage 2 system includes Icon 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilovers, 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks, delta joint upper control arms, rear lift blocks, and U-bolts. These products feature high-quality components such as Icon-designed coil springs, precision machined internals, FK rod end bearings, and a vehicle-specific shock tune that translates to a ride quality that is second to none. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2016-UP Nissan Titan XD stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for drivers looking to drastically enhance the capabilities of their pickup on and off-road.
This system features upper control arms with Icon's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to Icon upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 81521 (Qty: 1) | 16-UP Titan XD 2.5 RR CO kit
- 88510DJ (Qty: 1) | 16-UP Titan XD UCA DJ kit
- 87705P (Qty: 1) | 16-UP Titan XD 0-1.5" 2.0 VS PB pair
- 88700 (Qty: 1) | 16-UP Titan XD 9" U-Bolt kit
- 191201 (Qty: 1) | 1" cast block kit 3" wide
- Fits 2WD / 4WD applications
- Increased ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Approximately 32% increased front wheel travel over stock
- Adjustable coilovers provide 2.5-3" of lift height
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8" shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on system
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front and Rear
- Drivetrain: 2WD/4WD
- Amount of Rise: 2.5-3"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!