Icon K93002T Stage 2 0-2.63" Suspension System with Tubular UCA for Ford F-150 2009-2013
Part Number: K93002T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 2009-2013
Notes: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2009-2013 Ford F150 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Icon engineers' primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.63" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. Icon 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2009-2013 F150 4WD stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with Icon's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to Icon upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 91700 (Qty: 1) | 09-13 F150 4WD 2.5 VS IR coilover kit
- 98500DJ (Qty: 1) | 04-20 F150 tubular UCA DJ kit
- 96518 (Qty: 2) | 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 F150 4WD rear VS 2.0 IR
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP rear shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- Shock Series: 2.0 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front and Rear
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Amount of Rise: 0-2.63"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!