Icon K93075T Stage 5 1.75-2.63" Suspension System with Tubular UCA for Ford F-150 2014-2014
Part Number: K93075T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 2014-2014
Notes: Shocks are fully serviceable. Coilover heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014 Ford F150 2WD stage 5 suspension system is the best choice for drivers looking to maximize the on and off-road potential of their trucks and will inspire confidence behind the wheel in nearly any situation. Icon engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring external remote reservoirs w/ CDCV for exceptional cooling properties and Icon-engineered eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.75-2.63" of lift over stock allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. Icon 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback rear shocks w/ CDCV utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. 2.5" CDC reservoir front and rear shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Icon's CDC valve upgrade is included in this stage front and rear for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard.
This system features upper control arms with Icon's patented delta joint. The delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the delta joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to Icon upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 91815C (Qty: 1) | 2014 F150 2WD 1.75-2.63" 2.5 VS CDCV coilover kit
- 98500DJ (Qty: 1) | 04-20 F150 tubular UCA DJ kit
- 97720P (Qty: 1) | 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 F150 4WD rear 2.5 VS PB pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the 2014 F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Icon CDCV equipped shocks front and rear for fully adjustable tuneability of your shocks
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shaft
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Position: Front and Rear
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Amount of Rise: 1.75-2.63"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.