Icon 54100T Tubular Upper Trailing Arm Kit for Toyota 4Runner 2003-2022
Part Number: 54100T
Product Type: Upper Trailing Arm Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner 2003-2022
ICON’s tubular steel rear upper link arms are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units. This rear upper link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and link arm length adjustability and also utilize a multi durometer bushing that allows for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance. The quality rod ends and bushings featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the "ICON1K" real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Multi durometer bushing for noise free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Quality JM12T PTFE-lined FK Rod Ends
- Adjustable for various lift heights and driveline angles
- ICON1K tested in extreme off-road conditions
- Fabricated components covered under ICON's lifetime warranty
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Pre-Greased: No
- Grease Fitting Included: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Adjustable: Yes
- Weight: 10 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.