Icon 58747C-700 2.5 Aluminum Series 0-3.5" Coilover Kit with CDC Valve for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2022
Part Number: 58747C-700
Product Type: Coilover Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner 2010-2022
Note 1: Factory wheels & tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: Recommended aftermarket wheels: ICON alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" backspace / 0mm offset
Note 3: Recommended aftermarket wheels: ICON alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" backspace / 0mm offset
Note 4: Recommended aftermarket tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
Note 5: Aftermarket front upper control arms required for installation
Note 6: 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end. See ICON help center for information
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilover Shock are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, and Lexus GX platforms. ICON’s Vehicle-Specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5" of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the Shock at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. Upgraded coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers.
When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series rear Shock , vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Toyota or Lexus SUV.
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Extended travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- ICON's CDC valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs with higher spring rate included to better support added weight to front end
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Material: Steel
- Color/Finish: Black
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Upper Mount Type: Plate
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Adjustable Damping: Yes
- Weight: 60 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!