Icon 95002 3.0 Series 1-3" CDCV Coilover Kit for Ford Raptor 2017-2020
Part Number: 95002
Product Type: Coilover Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford Raptor 2017-2020
Note 1: 2019-2020 Vehicles with factory live valve shocks will need an Icon damper interface device (Pn: 95199) to allow the vehicle drive modes to operate correctly with the oe shocks removed
The front end geometry of the Gen 2 Raptor was found to be fairly similar to the previous model truck, however the shock mounting points had been moved higher up on the chassis. Seeing this as an opportunity, the team was able to design a 3.0 Series coilover that has more shaft travel while utilizing a barreled coil spring for more efficient packaging. The vehicle-specific valving featured in these shocks and the all new ICON-engineered spring work together to provide exceptional on-road ride quality with excellent off-road characteristics. ICON’s multi-stage hydraulic "Bump Zone" adds to the performance capability by providing an exponential increase in damping ability during the last 40% of compression travel for superior bottom-out resistance. In the ride zone, these 3.0 Series coilovers see a 50% increase in damping ability with the use of a significantly larger piston than what is found in the factory shocks. New 10" finned aluminum reservoirs provide a generous amount of shock oil while also providing an increase in surface area for enhanced cooling and consistent damping. The addition of ICON’s CDC valve technology provides 10 settings of damping adjustment allowing the end-user to adjust the "feel" of the shocks for different terrains and vehicle cargo configurations. All of these features work together to deliver the perfect blend of on-road comfort and off-road performance.
- Adjustable coilovers yield 1-3" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- 50% increase in damping ability over OE shocks for excellent performance in extreme off-road conditions
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- Easy-to-adjust CDC valve (compression damping control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of driving styles across varying terrain and vehicle cargo setups
- ICON’s multi-stage hydraulic "Bump Zone" exponentially increases bottom-out resistance in the last 40% of compression travel
- 10" finned aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil volume and increased surface area for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- Barreled coil spring design maximizes travel and provides more efficient packaging
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Heavy duty CNC machined 1" shock shafts
- FK rod end COM12 spherical bearings ensure maximum strength and durability
- CAD plated shock body with hard anodized piston and top cap
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Shock Series: 3.0 Series
- Color/Finish: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Position: Front
- Amount of Rise: 1-3"
- Upper Mount Type: Plate
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Adjustable Damping: Yes
- Weight: 95 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.