Icon K214550T 4.5" Stage 1 Suspension System for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2009-2012
Part Number: K214550T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2009-2012
2009-2012 Ram 2500/3500 4.5" Stage 1 Suspension System utilizes the same technology as the 2.5" systems while adding lift height and ground clearance. Additional engineered front end components are added to ensure proper steering geometry with improved function throughout the entire travel range whether on or off road. The Stage 1 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, tubular steel upper & lower link arms, polyurethane bump stops w/ billet extension, sway bar drop brackets, forged pitman arm, track bar drop bracket, rear 2.5" lift blocks with u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body shocks. ICON steel upper & lower links increase performance, strength, and range of alignment. These link arms decrease the bind found in the factory link bushings. This entry level system with billet link arms is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications, and some 37" tires with minor fender well trimming for clearance. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks together, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- 214010 (Qty: 1) | 03-12 Ram HD 4wd 4.5" dual rate spring kit
- 214101 (Qty: 1) | 09-12 Ram HD drop pitman arm
- 214040 (Qty: 1) | 03-12 Ram HD 4.5" box kit
- 214027 (Qty: 1) | 03-12 Ram HD fixed tubular link kit
- 211205 (Qty: 1) | 03-12 Ram HD 4wd 2.5" block kit
- 37023 (Qty: 1) | 99-10 FSD dually/03-12 Ram HD 15" U-bolt kit
- 216522 (Qty: 2) | 03-12 Ram HD 0-3" rear 2.0 VS IR
- 216523 (Qty: 2) | 03-12 Ram HD 4.5" front 2.0 VS IR
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Heavy-duty steel upper and lower link bars
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Color/Finish: Black
- Position: Front and Rear
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Amount of Rise: 4.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!