Icon K22015 2.5" Stage 5 Suspension System for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Part Number: K22015
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Note 1: Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims. See ICON help Center for more information
Note 2: Diesel models will net approx. 1.75" of front lift over stock due to their heavier weight
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 2.5" Suspension System for the 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. This Stage 5 system includes 2.5" lift dual rate coil springs, Vehicle Specific 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, tubular steel front lower links, bump stop spacers, sway bar links, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. With this combination of components, ICON was able to increase wheel travel numbers by over 30% (3" front, 2" rear), redefining the potential of the 2018-UP JL. The front lower links included with this system are constructed from thick wall steel tubing, provide increased castor numbers, and feature dual durometer bushings for noise free operation, maximum articulation, and minimal bind. The Stage 5 system allows for fitment of 35" tires when used with ICON's recommended wheel specifications. For users looking to install 37" tires, an optional bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) is available.
- 22021 (Qty: 1) | 18-UP JL/20-UP JT front fixed lower link kit
- 22025 (Qty: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" front dual rate spring kit
- 22026 (Qty: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" rear dual rate spring kit
- 22027 (Qty: 1) | 18-UP JL Front ADJ track bar kit
- 22028 (Qty: 1) | 18-UP JL Rear ADJ track bar kit
- 27821P (Qty: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" front 2.0 VS IR
- 27726P (Qty: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" rear 2.0 VS IR
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Color/Finish: Black
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Position: Front and Rear
- Amount of Rise: 2.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.